Shipping and Payment
We accept the following payment methods:
- Credit Card and Debit Card - choose PayPal option in the payment page upon checkout
- Bank Deposit and Online bank transfer
- Banco de Oro (BDO)
- Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI)
- GCASH - select Gcash as upon Checkout.
- Complete your order
- Scan the QR code below
- Input the total amount of your order
- Once you've made the payment, please take a screenshot and send it to email@example.com and indicate your order number
Within the Philippines
- FREE regular shipping nationwide for orders P1,000 and up
- Shipping fee of P150 for orders below P1,000
Mode of Shipping
We are open during MECQ and will continue to ship your orders. However, we ask for your patience and understanding for possible delays in delivery.
1. Regular Shipping
This is our default shipping method. We ship every Tuesday and Friday. 7-10 working days. Depending on courier.
2. Click & Collect
You can order online and pick up in our participating branches or at mall curbside. Click HERE for more information.
Temporarily suspended during MECQ
3. Customer Pick up
We allow customer pick up on Tuesday and Friday via your preferred courier (Grab, Lalamove, Mr Speedy, etc).
Pick up point is in Brgy. Pio del Pilar, Makati City. Booking and fee is c/o customer.
International shipping fee is calculated automatically upon check out. If the actual shipping fee is higher than what you paid for, we will contact you so you can settle the difference.
You can also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can check the actual and best rate for you.
IMPORTANT: Shipping Fee is in PHP currency. Extra big packages are subject to additional fee. Please email email@example.com for the rates.
In the case of refusal to accept package by customer or after number of attempts made in the country destination to deliver the package, Wanderskye reserves its right to abandon the package(s) and will not be responsible for any refund.